Friday, January 6, 2012

3 Months

My baby boy is 3 months old today.  Time seems to be flying by quicker with Toby than it did with Tate. He is rolly polly and as scrumptious as ever.  I weighed him yesterday and he is 14.3 lbs.  More than doubled his birth weight!  I couldn't have asked for an easier baby. He naps like a champ and started sleeping through the night at 2.5 months old. 

Toby:
-is my little cuddle bug and I love it.
-is probably going to be blue-eyed like his mommy and I am tickled!
-has an internal clock, he likes to eat every 3 hrs to the dot.
-doesn't love tummy time.
-loves to coo and smile.
-still tolerates a lot of "loves" from Tate.





 Difficult to get a picture of him smiling because he doesn't smile when the camera is in front of my face, so most are a little blurry.




Please don't grow up too fast baby boy!

3 comments:

Shelly Karren said...

I loved meeting Toby! I will love it even more when I can see him (and all of you) in February.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Toby is so handsome. I wish we lived closer so our baby boys could play together!

Annie said...

Toby baby! Growing up so darn fast! I love those new pictures of him, especially the bottom one. He totally has his own look in that one. I so hope he keeps the blue eyes.