Monday, January 9, 2012

From Tate:



Don't I look so innocent in this picture?? That was the look I was going for, soft, sweet, and cuddly....I think I nailed it.
You see,  I have been trying to show my parents how awesome two year olds are.  I wish two year olds ran the country because it would be so much better. Lately I have been:
-perfecting my tantrums, especially in public areas where my voice echos throughout the building.
-sitting on my brother....he is so comfy to sit on.
-running out of my bedroom late into the night, so now my mean parents put some sort of contraption on my doorknob so I can't open the stupid door.
-so now I just keep turning on my bedroom light and playing until my mom puts some kind of sticky tape stuff over the light switch so I can't turn on my light. 
-I like to throw things...anything...especially towards Toby, I get a lot of attention when I do that.

Anyway, someday my parents will understand.

Love,
Tate

5 comments:

Annie said...

Oh boy. Cute little stinker. I know we're heading right in the same direction with maxwell. Not ready for that stuff yet! Good thing Toby is such a mellow guy. Hope we see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and dialogue!!!!

Amy said...

This letter is hilarious. Aahh, 2 year olds. Good luck with him!

And Toby really is a cute 3 month old!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

This is awesome... he is so cute.... gotta love the twos.

Shelly Karren said...

Brilliant. I am wondering only one thing...why did Tate have nothing to say about his cars? :)
Loved this!