Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

To start off the Christmas festivities, our little family had a romantic Christmas dinner complete with lima beans, meatloaf, and homemade mac & cheese (that might sound gross to some people but it was a hit).  Tate loved it and actually ate a little better than usual!


 

CHRISTMAS EVE:

Aunt Shell got to meet Toby for the 1st time. It was love at 1st sight.

We spent Christmas Eve with Brett's family. Kathy made a delicious turkey dinner.  Tate ran around like a spaz and followed Lizzie around.

CHRISTMAS:



Tate and Toby's Christmas ornaments.

 
I know Tate looks a little freaky in this picture, but just remember, this is his SMILE!
Christmas is way more fun with kids!  Tate had a blast opening up the toys.  It was magical.

Toby slept through most of the present opening, but joined us the last half.

We went to a great sacrament meeting then headed to my aunt's house for the evening.


The little snuggler with Nicole.
All the boys (and I mean boys) got remote control helicopters for Christmas. Do they ever grow up??
I got an awesome new lens for my camera. I just love it!  It takes great portraits in low light settings like this picture of my mom.  It is basically like a new camera!  Anyone with an SLR camera needs this lens!! (f1.8/85mm)


You can't really tell in this picture, but my dad is laughing so hard that he can't read while playing Loaded Questions.

Here's some pictures with the new lens, I love it!  I am spoiled!




Hope everyone had a great holiday. I was lame and didn't send out Christmas cards...better luck next year!



2 comments:

Annie said...

You're not kidding...that lens is amazing! Love those pictures and love Tate's awesome "smile". Excited to see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Great blog and great pictures of a great family!!! Did Tate get anything besides cars for Christmas?