Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hospital Stay

"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle."
-Vincent van Gogh

Toby had these sad bruises on his head.




He's still a little baby!


Home in time for game day.
Sorry these pictures took so long to blog!  Between getting an awful stomach flu and then our internet not working it has been a bit of a challenge.  We are all doing well now and adjusting to our new bundle of joy!  More pictures to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious pics. Just love Baby Toby!! And T-man. Your boys are too cute, Jessica. I loved having them over last night!

Kim said...

Congrats, Brett & Jessica! He's a doll. And so tiny. What a fun little sweetheart.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

He is seriously so cute and you look amazing. I live the picture of the can of coke. Congrats!!