Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birth Story ...

...in picture form.  I am lacking motivation to write the complete birth story, so here it is via pictures. I will try to write the story later.


















My beautiful miracle:

Toby Scott Karren

Born October 6th @ 1:43 am

7 lbs 2 oz
20.5 inches
Healthy!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, Jessica!!! He is beautiful! Congratulations a million times over. Those are the sweetest, most tender times in life. So happy for you and your family. There is nothing better than a new little baby, straight from heaven. Glad everything went well. And you look just beautiful through it all. Happiness!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! What a sweetie!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So, so sweet. I love it. Congrats you guys, loved your pictures!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!! I love the story in pictures. All the pictures you got are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love the Beautiful Miracle Toby Scott pictures!!! WELCOME!!!
You're lucky to come to such a
great loving family!!!