I'm trying to get used to things with 2 kids. The things I haven't figured out yet:
-How to get groceries with 2 - there is no room for food when I have both kids in the cart.
-How to keep Tate from smashing Toby...I have a feeling this will be an ongoing issue.
-How to give adequate attention to both, I feel like I can't give either 100% (because I can't!).
-How to spend quality time with Brett...when he is home he is in charge of Tate while I am feeding/caring for Toby. By the time Tate is in bed I am ready for bed too!
Otherwise, things are going well. Tate loves his brother and gives millions of kisses and loves.
3 comments:
Here's what has worked for me
1. At the grocery store, get the cart that has the little car in front of the basket. Tate can sit in that and then you can prop Toby's carseat on top of the cart.
2. Watch out for the smashing... it's hard to do. I have learned the hard way.
3. Adequate attention, it helps to have a one on one date every once in a while when Brett watches Toby.
4. If you can pump or take a night away from the baby, date nights are the best thing EVER during that early stage. Hard to squeeze those in though.
Your boys are precious. Congrats!!
CUTE CUTE kids!!! Be glad you only have 2 instead of 5 like Trent!!!
Looks like Shannie had some good advice. I have none. Oh well...Loved the update :). xo
Post a Comment