Friday, September 30, 2011

My baby

I have been getting a little sentimental lately knowing that my one-on-one days with Tate are nearing an end.  I'm trying not to be sad that he won't be my "baby" anymore. I'm trying not to be sad that I don't feel like I can prepare him for what is to come. I'm trying not to be sad that he won't remember all of this attention he has from both his parents. I'm trying not to be sad that I won't be able to give him all of me.

I am sure these feelings are completely normal, but it gets me choked up when I think about it. I try not to "go there" in my head.  I pray that the transition goes smoothly and Tate will enjoy being a big brother. 

1.5 weeks left!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! You're so close. How exciting.

And I totally remember feeling the same way when I was pregnant with Maisy. Don't worry, you'll fall in love with #2 and it'll all seem right to have another one.