In the month of June Tate was doing swimming lessons. He was a little scared of the water but doing pretty good in the parent-tot class. Then, right before his last class this happened. We went to the Bountiful temple to walk around. We were having a great time taking pictures and such. Of course Tate was greatly amused by the fountain.
Tate reached in a little too close to the water and in he went. Completely submerged. I came to the rescue and pulled him out as he was screaming/coughing/freaking out. Of course there were plenty people around to witness what awesome parents we are and how we keep such a close eye on our kids. It was a bit embarrassing hauling out this soaking wet child. People were probably thinking we did our own baptism or something. But, since I had camera on hand I had to take a picture. I'm a good mom.
Needless to say, swimming lessons didn't go so well the next day. We were back at square one.
2 comments:
You are a good mom--glad you were close enough to rescue Tate--he's cute enough to rescue!!!
This made me laugh really hard. Here's to being a good mom! :)
Post a Comment