He's another month older and another month wiser! He just started crawling today! I am excited for this new mover so he can finally get around. He has been getting a little frustrated lately because he wants to move. The last couple weeks Toby has been a little fussier because he has been growing some teeth. At last, we have 2 new top teeth so he seems to be a little happier.
At nine months:
-He has the cutest smile ever.
-Survived a trip to Lagoon.
-Went on a few hikes.
-Boating for the 1st time. Can you see all those bugs! That's Willard Bay for ya.
-Still loves to be near his brother.
-Is still a little mommy's boy.
-Eye color is still questionable. I still think they are going to be blue, but at times they have a hazel tint.
-Loves the water.
Looking forward to life with 2 kids on the move!

2 comments:
Oh SO cute!!! You must be a professional photographer, because your pictures are darling... and I know what you mean about two kids on the move. Eli is getting into EVERYTHING. I am not used to it since Kate has not really be mobile. It's a shock to the system. Hope you guys are all doing well.
DARLING TWO BOYS!!!!
Post a Comment