Everyday around 1 o'clock we go upstairs to find Stink-a-wink (Tate's stinky blanket, yes he still has it, I won't get into that right now). Toby thinks it is really funny to walk up the stairs, don't know why. So both the boys laugh as we go up the stairs to Tate's room. When we get there Tate always says, "Can Toby sleep with me?" So I lay Toby in the bed and we all laugh. After they roll around for a few minutes and we talk about how "nice and comfy" Tate's bed is, Tate says good night to Toby. Tate takes his daily 2 hour nap, Toby takes his nap (in his own crib that is) and I have a little freedom. This is by far my favorite moment every day. Not the napping part (though I have to admit I love that too!). I just love the giggling happiness that comes before the daily nap. I don't want to forget it, so finally I made myself document this moment.
3 comments:
Nice to share the cozy comfort with us. Hope your new house is working out well!!! Love to all!
It is so cute to see them play together, what handesome boys!
Post a Comment