We just celebrated 5 yrs together, five wonderful years! I was looking through pictures and found some fun pictures of us when we were dating, engaged, etc. Enjoy.
.jpg) |
| One of our first pictures together as a "couple". Isn't he so handsome?? |
 |
| Camping trip to the Windrivers. |
.jpg) |
| Bear Lake |
.jpg) |
| The magical night we got engaged. |
.jpg) |
| Work Christmas party |
.jpg) |
| The house in the Avenues where it all began. I have so many memories here. |
 |
| Us 5 yrs later. |
 |
My everything.
I can't wait to spend fifty gazillion trillion more years with this man. I am definitely more in love with him now than when I married him (and I didn't think that was possible!) He is the best husband, father, and friend that a girl could ask for.
We were lucky to get a little alone time last week for our anniversary. I was horrible and didn't take any pictures.
Five years ago on our 1st night together we stayed at the Hotel Monaco in downtown SLC, we got to go there again last week for a night. It was lovely and relaxing. We strolled around City Creek and ate lots of good food (SLC seems so different now!). It was heavenly and much needed.
|
3 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY--glad you're so happy with your life! Keep us up to date on your wonderful blog. (I don't have your new address.)
I love this. Congrats on a wonderful five years!
Five years have flown by. I remember it as the summer of weddings and the year I moved away. It's so nice to see so much happiness in you and Brett--thanks for making my brother happier than anyone ever could have.
xoxo
Post a Comment