Friday, November 4, 2011

Holding on to Fall

I am not ready for winter. Not ready for dark, cold nights.  I love the fall!  We have been trying to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts (tomorrow it is supposed to snow!).


Millcreek Canyon:


Tate's smile in every picture. Mouth wide open...wide enough to see tonsils.

Visiting Brett's grandparents:

Papa wanted me to name this picture "Coming and Going", gotta love Papa!
Brett's sweet 91 year old grandma. Notice Tate's smile.

Mueller Park:



Lots of cuddling this sweet boy:



Halloween:

 Sam's awesome Halloween party.


 Our cow.

 Tate LOVED trick or treating.

Playing in the leaves:


 We don't have a lot of leaves but Tate didn't care.



Getting pampered with food:

Brett made this scrumptious bruchetta for me while I was recovering.

Then he made this delicious cherry - berry streusel pie.  He doesn't like to admit that he has a secret love for cooking. I'm a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Annie said...

What the Brett? The bruschetta and the pie? I mean, really. That is awesome. And I am LOVING Tate's new smile. Best. Boo to the snowy day and to early dark nights... I am dreading those too.

Laura said...

Man I am so behind!!! Congrats on the new baby boy he is so cute :) You look great by the way for just having a baby!!! I am glad that tate is taking the baby being home well,that makes me very happy :)