Sunday, November 6, 2011

1 Month



Little Toby is already 1 month old! It is amazing how fast babies grow at this stage!  Amazingly, he has been healthy even though everyone around him in the house has had colds.  More about Toby:

--He has a calm little personality and tolerates a lot of abuse/love from his brother.

--He loves to be patted, usually his eyes roll back in his head and he is off to sleep.

--Hasn't conquered sleeping at night all that well. He is getting better but still likes to stay up until around midnight but then he will sleep until 3-4am then 7am.  Hoping it gets a little better. I love my sleep!

--He eats every 3 hrs on the dot. It is like he has an internal clock.  Thankfully, nursing has gone much better this time around.

--Nicknames: Tobster, Tobes, The Tobe

I am loving this little guy so much! I am constantly cuddling with him. I am so blessed to have such a sweet little boy...and he is all mine!






No comments: