Last week I turned 30 yrs old and 36 weeks pregnant. My wonderful husband took my special day off work to be with me. Lucky for me I got to start my big day off with a vaginal swab at the doctors office. Enough said about that.
Later, Brett was a good sport and came with me to see The Help which I loved (he didn't mind it) and took me to dinner. It was a great day. I had a lot more celebrating with family over the weekend.
I'm actually a little happy to be 30. You see, I have been lying about my age at work since I started there. For the past 4 yrs I have been telling people I am older than I am because I always felt so young when I started as a nurse practitioner. I feel like 30 is old enough to be in my job position. No more lying for me (except that I have no idea who I told what age to). I know, I'm a dork!
About the pregnancy....this time around has been a lot harder for me. I am getting good and ready to meet this little boy. Only dilemma is that we have Ute tickets for October 8th and I am due on the 12th so I have to make it to that day, at least for Brett's sake. 3 more weeks!!
4 comments:
Wow. 36 weeks and you look like THAT? No fair. I'm only at 17 and I feel and look like a hippo.
Go to that Ute game! :)
Love it... I have run into the same situation with Ryan in the past with Utah games when our babies were due. Had to put my foot down there. Happy 30th!! You look amazing.
3 more weeks!!!!! AAAAHH! I'm so excited to meet this little love.
It will be interesting to see how you work that new baby with the Utah Game---you look great--GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Post a Comment