Sunday, May 26, 2013

Enjoying the Warmth!

Since this last Winter was so dreadful, we are especially thankful for the warm weather lately!  My boys LOVE being outside, so that's where we hangout.
 
Recently we went to Wheeler Farm in Sandy.  It's so great, my kids love it (and it's great for pictures)!
 


 
Toby wasn't in the mood for pictures as you will see below.  He is never in the mood for anything that makes him hold still for more than 1 second.



Love these pictures "capturing" this precious moment.
 
Toby got booted out of the picture so he could run free!

Tate was in LOVE with this tree that he could climb all over.  It reminded him of "The Jungle Book."  This boy loves climbing.  It is so fun to see him explore and get SO excited about new things.


 
 
 
 
Earlier this Spring we ventured North to Hill Air Force Museum.  It was also a hit for the kids.


My little Aviator.


 
 
 
Another recent adventure is when we had a huge pile of mulch dumped in our front yard.  The boys were filthy.  Toby started to look like he had Hitler's mustache.  These pictures don't even do it justice.  They rolled all over in this mulch for hours.



 
 
Speaking of Toby. He's going to kill me. He is the biggest rascal around!  He is not interested in toys or TV, he is only interested in getting into TROUBLE!! I was telling some friends the other day that maybe we should be baptizing our children at birth because I think this little stinker knows right from wrong!  He needs a little Holy Water!  When he is getting into things he shouldn't he gets the cutest grin on his face....oh, yes, he knows!  I can't have any of my bar stools out anymore because he crawls up them and plants himself in my kitchen sink and gets water everywhere.
Outside, he is on a mission to pull out any living plant around.
He loves toilet water.
He loves throwing stuff at people.
 



 
But, I think I will keep him because he also gives the best kisses around! 
He gives great cuddles.
At times, he reminds me of an old man (and I love old men...that's why I work at the VA).
I love when he says "Mamama".
 
Just love these two!

No comments: