Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Spring!!!

 It's finally getting warm (well, I thought so until the major wind blaster yesterday!). I like to shut some things out of my mind such as cold wintery days during Spring.  
Anyway, we have been loving the warmth, going to the park almost daily, playing in the sandbox, and getting dirty.
 
My rascal Toby turned 18 months.  He had his doctors appt a few days ago:
30th percentile on weight
90th percentile on height
Sounds just right for my long, lanky children.


 
 
 I had to take a picture of Toby's heaven.  He loves his binks for naps/bedtime.
 


 
Other Springtime activities:
 
Coloring Easter Eggs


 
Going to Liberty Park:
 
 
 

 Learning how to pee like "a man" at Liberty Park because we couldn't find an open bathroom. Tate thought it was great.


Easter pics (Tate 3.5 yrs old)
 

I keep driving by this tree/nest by my house and had to take a picture of it. Isn't it beautiful?
I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I love your pictures, especially the one with you and both of the boys. So cute!

Shelly Karren said...

Can't wait to be there in person to witness some of these events! xo Shell