Thursday, March 7, 2013

Long overdue...

I have been going back and forth...should I continue blogging or not?? Well, I miss it. I don't actually miss this part: the loading pictures and typing, but I miss seeing my darling kids on the computer screen.  So, I'm not committing to "regular" blogging, but I will try harder to keep a little up-to-date.
That said, I am not going to recap the last 4 months (since that was last time I blogged), I will just do a little update on my little loves.
 
Toby:
 
 
 
-Now 17 months old!  Can't believe this.
-He is more serious that Tate ever was, but then there's the goofy side.  He is a tease and loves to tilt his head back and laugh.  I live for these moments. 
-He loves to be chased.


 

 
-He is an excellent sleeper. Still taking 2 naps (I will hold on to this as long as possible)! He is quite attached to that binky. That should be fun to get rid of someday! He rarely wakes up before 7:30am.

-Sometimes I look at him and think he is Irish.  In good lighting he definitely has some red hair and I'm not sure where he got those hazel eyes.
-Loves his milk. Loves throwing food. Insists on eating everything, I mean everything by himself.
 



-Gives the best cuddles when he wakes up from his naps. I could hold him all day. Sometimes I wake him up before I go to bed to get one last cuddle.

 
-Learning to love electronics.
-Lately, he has been cranky in the late afternoons...teething? Who knows? He just wants to be held. Makes for difficult cooking. I still love him though!
 
 
Tate:
 
 
 -He is now 3 1/2.
-Happy, spunky little guy.
 
-Was a nudist for a good 2 weeks, couldn't keep his clothes on.  He would run around the house saying, "I'm naked!"  He would even sleep naked. Is this a boy thing??

 
-Loves playing with legos, but he is getting a little tired of them since he played with them EVERY day this winter.  It's been a long, long winter! He keeps saying, "Mom, it's Spring!"

 
-Loves getting spoiled at Frompa & Frompa's house (aka: Grandma & Grandpas).
 

 
-When Toby wakes up in the morning, Tate will go read him The Very Hungry Caterpillar book (he has it memorized) and play with him until mom or dad comes up.  He is very sweet to his brother (most of the time).

 
-Still takes an afternoon nap (most days). Thank goodness! I know it will be gone soon.
Have you ever noticed how soft and flexible kids (and babies) ears are after they have slept on them?? Weird I know, but I love to kiss their warm, soft ears.
 
I am so blessed to have the cutest little guys around!

2 comments:

pollyesthertp said...

Hahaha, my little 3 year old loves to be naked too! And my baby for that matter. I'll chase them around the house when they're naked and they laugh so hard! Good times!

Shelly Karren said...

I always love whatever you post, Jessica. Even when I'm back home in Utah, I will continue to read your blog. xo