Monday, August 13, 2012

10 Months


Mr.Tobes turned 10 months last week. 10 months...that's double digits! When I look at him closely I think I can actually see him growing! It's sad. Way too sad.  Anyway, at 10 months Toby:

-Has 5 teeth and the cutest toothy smile around.
-Loves to wrestle his brother but doesn't love when his brother wrestles him.
-He's a good eater, loves bananas, yogurt, goldfish, and peanut butter.
-Weighs just over 20 lbs. At his 9 month check he was 95% on height and only 40% on weight.
-Eye color is yet to be determined. We have thought it was going to be blue for sometime now but it is changing ???maybe hazel or green. Who knows?



-Loves the water.


-Loves his Aunt Shell. Toby hasn't really hit a "stranger anxiety" stage yet and I am hoping he skips right over that like Tate did.


-Had a 2 week period of on and off cold/illness of some sort. Well, pretty much our whole family did.  Can you tell in the picture above he doesn't feel good?


-Has an extreme addiction to air vents and feels much better when they are all off.





Just love this little guy!

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. 10 months is the funnest age. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved your blog pictures--CUTE TATE
Shelly had some cute pictures too.
Thanks for your visit!
We love all 4 of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!