2 months has zoomed by! Toby is such a sweet little big baby! I am so in love with this little guy. Today he had his doctors appointment, here's the stats:
Height: 24 1/4 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz (80th percentile)
-Toby is a very mellow baby and puts up with a lot of kissing/cuddling from Tate without much fuss.
-He is an eater, hence the nearly 5 lb weight gain since birth.
-He is a blow out king! I will spare you the pictures of the blowouts but it happens quite often even though I have tried multiple different diapers. Hoping this stage ends.
-Slept through the night (9 hrs) last week. It was heaven!
-Gives big smiles after he eats, his way of saying thank you. I love it!
-Seems to like the binky quite a bit.
-He is a cuddle bug. I can't get enough of it! He is growing up too fast for me.
BLESSING DAY:
Toby was blessed last Sunday. We had family out to enjoy some grub which was delicious! Toby was a little angel throughout the whole day and Tate was a wild angel/two year old.
My cousin Taylor (in the yellow) crocheted the blanket for Toby's blessing. Who knew she was so domestic??
Apparently the mothers coordinated colors for the big day??
Thank you everyone for helping out!

3 comments:
Wish I could have been there. I can't wait to meet Toby in two weeks!!! xo
Oh my gosh he is so sweet!! It was so great to see you last week at the Karren party! You look amazing and your kids are so cute!
Glad to see the pictures of sweet Toby--sorry we couldn't make the blessing!! We'll be anxious to see him Sunday.
Post a Comment