Tate's 2 now. Isn't it a little sad?? Well it is for me. He is growing up way too fast!!! We went out for some 2 year old/fall pictures last week.... he really is the cutest!
The Party:
Loved Tate's expression as we sang Happy Birthday.
My adorable cousin Taylor decided that Tate needed lamb cupcakes because he does the best lamb noise EVER.
Tate holding a lamb...looking a little concerned.
Of course Tate was very spoiled and received enough new cars to last him years!!! He is a very happy boy.
Other celebrations:
Brett and I took Tate to the zoo for his birthday. He loved the animals, but most of all he loved riding the train.
Love my boys!
As you can tell from Tate's face, he didn't love the carousel.
The train ride (Tate is smiling even though it looks like he is being tortured)!
Letter from mom:
Dear Tate,
Happy 2nd birthday. I can't believe it has been 2 years since I first held you in my arms. What did I ever do without you? You and your daddy are everything to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
You are such a good, content boy. If you have a few cars to play with you are happy. This summer you have learned to love watering plants and would do it all day if I allowed it. You are a very clean kid, you don't like your hands to be dirty and you usually clean up your toys before we leave...must be taking after your dad!
You still love your blue blankie even though it is stained and gross; you won't sleep without it.
You're not the best eater, probably because you would much rather play with cars all the time! You do enjoy: mac & cheese, broccoli, any kind of bean, bananas, yogurt, and cereal with milk.
You have been a very healthy boy, you didn't get sick once in the past year; such a huge blessing!
Though I get a little sad thinking that I only have one more month alone with "my little buddy", I am very excited for you to have a little brother. I know you are going to love having someone to help you gang up on mom.
Tate, we love you so much and can't wait to make many more fun memories with you. You're the best little boy a mom could ask for.
Love,
Mommy



6 comments:
I hope Tate enjoyed every moment of the train ride. Wish I could have come along for the birthday fun! Loves, Shell
Jess! I cant believe he is two and he is about to have a new baby brother! Hope your feeling well. I miss you but I will see you soon! The pics are adorable!
He really is so darling. That top pic? Cutest thing ever. Can't believe he's getting so big already! And you're the littlest thing ever.
Wonderful Blog of birthday celebrations of CUTE TATE!!
Wonderful Blog of birthday celebrations of CUTE TATE!!
Oh Jessica I Love that top photo on the bleachers! He is such a little stud muffin, can't believe he is so big already!
Post a Comment