Then the big surprise came, the night before the planned move Tate wanted to sleep in the "big boy bed", so he did it! No drama, no pounding on the door, no bawling. He has slept in it every night since. He has fallen out a few times but he is getting used to that too.
Here's his new room (he loves the giant leaf over his bed):
Other news...I was going to sign Tate up for the Baby Derby Race at the Davis County Fair last week, but when I got there I had the times messed up so instead I signed him up for a baby show. His competition was 1-2 year old boys.
His competition.
I was such a proud mom when Tate won 2nd place! Tate was happy because he won a blue ball, I was happy because he won a $25 gift card to Target. So funny!
2 comments:
Ahhh he is so cute! I just love him!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's such a cute boy he deserved 1st place!
Post a Comment