Tate is growing up right before my eyes and becoming more and more of a little boy or a monkey...I'm not sure. Here's his latest:
-Loves freedom. Set him down in a grocery store and he's gone in 1 second or less.
-Loves talking/babbling but hasn't said many "official" words yet. He says, "uh-oh", ball, he can say mama but doesn't call me that yet. He knows what a cow, lamb, dog, and cat say. Signs: more, milk, and sleepy.
-Sadly is down to 1 nap per day. I used to love that time to run on the treadmill and get ready for the day. Guess I have to wake up before him now.
-Has an obsession with lights.
-Loves to color.
-Will be in nursery in 1 month!!!!
Other news:
-Yes, the evil project (kitchen cabinets) are done. I need to do a special post to tell the story.
-If Spring doesn't come soon I might die.

2 comments:
Tate is so cute! I can't believe he's already 17 months!
And I really can't wait for the full dish on the cabinet project.
And I'm with you. I WILL die if Spring doesn't come soon.
That is SUCH a fun age, I miss that age! Enjoy it! They grow so quickly!
Post a Comment