No it didn't...not fun!
Uggg........We were out yesterday but didn't watch it and recorded it for later. Unfortuantely I got word about it, so I had to play dumb all day. Then Ryan watched it last night and I went to bed at like 7:30 so I didn't have to watch him be depressed...
Sooooo sad. At least the Jazz won! :)
SUCH a bummer! Here's to hoping they watch the right film for this weekend!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No it didn't...not fun!
Uggg........
We were out yesterday but didn't watch it and recorded it for later. Unfortuantely I got word about it, so I had to play dumb all day. Then Ryan watched it last night and I went to bed at like 7:30 so I didn't have to watch him be depressed...
Sooooo sad. At least the Jazz won! :)
SUCH a bummer! Here's to hoping they watch the right film for this weekend!
Post a Comment