Brett's been working really hard this week to prepare for the Ute game this Saturday. Last night he made me watch "film" with him. I think I saw some tears from Brett's eyes. He's now prepared.
OH. Don't even get me started with this movie. It's a favorite in our house. Without fail, I cry every time he opens the letter and gets admitted to school.
And I LOVE that you guys watched it in preparation for the big game today. Hilarious. Gotta love those Karren boys and how much they love football.
2 comments:
OH. Don't even get me started with this movie. It's a favorite in our house. Without fail, I cry every time he opens the letter and gets admitted to school.
And I LOVE that you guys watched it in preparation for the big game today. Hilarious. Gotta love those Karren boys and how much they love football.
That is just awesome.
Post a Comment