Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Truly Thankful: Top 10

Here's the top 10 things I am thankful for right now (in no particular order):

      1) Toliets: Have you ever really thought about what it would be like if we were still using these:




     Enough said. I am thankful!!
    2) Thanksgiving:  Any excuse to get together and eat delicious food is always great!
     3) Books:  There's not many things better than getting lost in a great book!  I am also grateful for children's books; Tate LOVES books.
    4)  Pandora.com:  Best website! I love hearing new artists and a great variety of music. It is great for Christmas music.
    5) Memories:  I work with a lot of old men that have dementia.  Such a sad disease.  I am grateful that I can remember this morning, yesterday, 5 years ago, etc. I love looking at old pictures and reminiscing about happy and funny memories.
    6) Hot Chocolate:  I am not a huge fan of winter but I am a big fan of hot chocolate.
    7) The Dreadmill:  Yes, I dread running on the treadmill, but I am very thankful for it so that I don't have to go outside in 5 degree weather and run.  It is a blessing.
    8) My education:  I am very lucky to have had such great education. I am so glad that I am able to work 1 day per week to keep up my medical knowledge.
    9) My Faith: It is such a huge blessing to have a testimony of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. 
    The gospel brings a peace to my life that I am so thankful for. I am so thankful for the day I was sealed to my parents and the day I was sealed to my husband.
     
     10) Family:  I love my boys so much! Couldn't live without them!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    

4 comments:

Annie said...

Great top-10. I'm sad we won't see you guys tomorrow. Hope your day is great. xo

Laura said...

Aw Jessica, You are so cute!!! I love your top ten!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG!!! We're thankful for you and your boys!!!

Jamie said...

I can't even imagine living my life without toilets. I for sure wouldn't have survived in any other period of time.

And that pic from your wedding of you and Brett walking down the hallway is stunning!