Brett has been extremely busy this summer with more projects. All I can say is that he is a very high achiever. If you remember the beginning of summer 2009, this is what our backyard looked like:
Pretty bad huh??
He worked hard, cut out sod, brought in dirt/mulch, and added trees which was much better,
But there was still one problem...
NO PATIO!!!
So the over Labor Day weekend we brought in some help...
Brett's amazing uncle Todd. We seriously couldn't have done it without him!!!
Here's the final product:
Brett still has to build a stairway because we have no way to get from our backdoor to our new patio, it is in the works.
We LOVE having somewhere to sit in our backyard; it turned out amazing!
Oh, and by the way, Tate is feeling much better!! Thank goodness!
Oh, and by the way, Tate is feeling much better!! Thank goodness!
.jpg)
.jpg)






6 comments:
It looks awesome!!! Nice work, Brett!! Your backyard looks so inviting. I love backyards - I wish I had one.
And isn't Todd the nicest guy ever? I love him.
So glad the little man is feeling better! Hopefully you're catching-up on your rest as well. Those sick babies cause lots of sleepless nights.
It looks so great!! I am jealous, we need a patio pretty bad and didn't think of finishing one when we finished our house. You're inspiring me to get it done.
Wow!! Your yard look amazing!! I am so jealous. :)
That looks so good! I love it. And I love the built in place for trees and such. It looks really good! I am very, very jealous.
Birth of a fabulous garden. A great sense of design and function. Sensitive uee of lines and spaces with a feeling of integrity in all of the parts. You must have a skilled Landscape Architect.
We love your blog!!!! Keep it up--especially the cute pictures of cute Tate!!!
Post a Comment