Get ready for picture overload!!
We had Tate's birthday party last Friday which turned out great. I decided I do not like entertaining all that much, I get too stressed and its a lot of work! Thank goodness for family to help me out!
Here's his invitation:
The decorations. That stupid banner took forever to make!! It turned out cute though.
Tate was a little upset throughout the party because all he really wanted to do was play with the rocks.
My mom insisted we have a 3 tier cake for him.
I was surprised that he didn't enjoy the cake more. He didn't like all the frosting stuck to his hands.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Brett and I wanted to do something fun for him on his birthday so we took him to the zoo (his 1st time).
Overall the weekend was great. Brett was quite busy on saturday working on our new patio....more on that later!













4 comments:
Way cute invite and way cute decor! Love the 'stupid' banner too! It turned out so cute. And are those brownie pops on the table? If so and if you made them, you may need to share the recipe!
Awww so cute!! I love first birthday parties! Tate is getting so big and handsome. Loved all the pics.
Wow! That went fast! I remember running into your mom just after you had him. He is adorable! Looks like a fun time.
Cute pictures--cute family. Glad you got your patio done!!!
Post a Comment