Monday, July 5, 2010

10 Months

On almost every post I mention how fast Tate is growing up, but it is soooo true! I seriously can’t believe he is 10 months old….that is so close to 12 months which means he isn’t a little baby any more. Sad.

I am having tons of fun with my little buddy. Here’s his new hobbies:
-Screaming. I mean HAPPY screaming. He LOVES to hear his voice which makes church a little difficult.


-He is always on the go. He loves getting into everything and pulling himself up onto anything.


-Thankfully, he hasn’t had much stranger anxiety… he will still go to about anybody.


-He loves our dog Max. He crawls on him, pokes his eyes, and pulls his hair and Max just lays there.


-He occasionally bites a chunk of flesh off my arm. Don’t really know how to stop his biting but it is slowing down a bit.


-He is a great napper, but lately wakes up in the mornings around 5:30am…a bit too early for my liking.


-He loves going on hikes with us (will post more pics later).


-He claps his hands, waves bye-bye (on occasion), and reaches up for “sooo big”.


-He isn’t much into “textured” foods so we are working on that. He likes the smooth creamy texture…who can blame him?? Favorite foods are: squash, yogurt, bananas, & his “puffs”.


Sitting patiently at the doctors office (9 month appt).

1st swimming experience

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Jess. I haven't checked blogs for so long because I haven't posted on mine.. I love your updates. Congrats on the BL 1/2 marathon. You rock, even if it's a little slower than the Ogden. Tate is adorable and I can't believe he is almost a year. It's a sad to leave the baby stage, but toddlers are pretty fun too. Hopefully we'll see you soon???

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute Tate!! I had a biting baby too. Thanks for keeping us up to date about him.

Jamie said...

That pic of him at the doctor's office is so cute, but it makes me cringe just a bit thinking of the shots that were sure to follow. I hate those!

It was so fun running into you the other day. I guess I need to venture to TJ Maxx a little more!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, love that little man. juicy pics. p.s I have Duck Lake pics for you. will email asap.