Happy 1st Father's Day to the best dad ever!!!
I was putting Tate in this outfit the other day and realized that Brett has almost the same exact outfit. With some encouragement, I talked Brett into putting on the same outfit for some pictures. I think it is adorable but Brett refuses to go in public matching with Tate.
.jpg)
6 comments:
Pretty good sport to pose for the pics in the matchies I say!!! They are darling--especially little Tate!
Are there any more pics of these two together in their matching garb? I want to see more! xo
Ha! He is the best dad for getting dressed up like Tate. Cute pic!
It was funny reading your U post because we are HUGE BYU fans and all I have heard from Brannon is how awful it is that the Utes are moving. Funny different perspectives. I don't care either way, I don't like football! :)
Such handsome boys!!! Love Tate's helicopter shirt, I'm always on the lookout for them =)
Tate talked to me on the phone today at Kathy's and I told him I liked the matching outfit with his Dad.
Post a Comment