Thursday, June 17, 2010

He's lost it.

Brett has officially lost it.  He has been SO obsessed with all this talk of the Utes moving to the Pac-10. I too am excited that it is actually happening but Brett....no words can describe his elation.  Here are some of his recent comments:

"Aren't you glad that Tate will never know the Utes in the Mountain West Conference?"

"This is history! Will you record the press conference for me?"

"Do you think I am the only one of my brothers so obsessed about this?" 

When he gets home from work he usually updates me on the recent talk of 1280 the Zone.



Other happenings: 
I survived the Bear Lake 1/2 Marathon. I was a LOT slower than the Ogden but I still enjoyed it.  At one point of the race I was trying to decide if I should walk, about 10 seconds later Brett's cousin passed me running the full marathon.  I decided to keep running.


Tate is as fun as can be, and as busy as can be.  He is growing up sooo fast!  He loves splashing in the tub, attacking Max, and eating banana flavored puffs.  Isn't he cute?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I think Brett and Brad would get along just great. :) Go Utes! (Yesterday when I got home, our U decoration was lying on our porch. I don't know if it was the wind, or some disgruntled Y fan.)

Andrea said...

Congrats on the race! I am so impressed with people who can run!

Bill is on pioneer trek and he told me I had to call him ASAP yesterday when the decision from the PAC 10 was made. He is going completely NUTS!

Tate is about the cutest thing ever and is growing up WAY too fast! Hope to see you this Saturday!

Shelly Karren said...

Go Utes! Glad to hear you survived the Bear Lake Half. I'd say you've earned a well-deserved rest :) xo

Anonymous said...

I'm dying over Brett's comment that he's glad Tate will never know the Utes in the MWC. Hilarious! Glad there is happiness at your house!

Amy said...

Trent tried to explain all this PAC 10 business to me last night. I think I understand now. I love how obsessed people are!

And kuddos for running the Half. You rock.

And, yes, Tate is as cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

HE IS CUTE. Bet Grandma Kathy is missing him!!