Before we ran the Ogden 1/2 marathon, Brett conned me into signing up for the Bear Lake 1/2 marathon saying, "You've already trained it is only 4 weeks after the Ogden." I signed up. Then Brett hurt his knee. I am now running it alone in the rain, wind, & cold. I'm trying to be excited. Maybe I will wear something like this?

4 comments:
HEY!!! You are running the half!!! Awesome. I will be up there attempting to run the 10K. Someday when I don't have injuries I want to run a half.
I will be cheering for you when you cross the finish line!!! Good Luck!
Of course it has to be awful weather. No fair. Wish I could come up and run it with you. At least then we could suffer together. Hope it goes well. You're awesome for doing it. GOOD LUCK!! xo
You should totally do it!! Those pics are hilarious...
How did it go? I thought of you last Saturday. I'm sorry it was bummer weather. So impressed that you did it! Congrats!
Post a Comment