Time is FLYING by. Tate is 7 months old today! I seriously can't believe how much he has changed and grown already. I am loving this stage and am a little sad that he won't always be my little baby that I can hold and snuggle with but I am also excited to see the next stages as his personality develops more and more. He is such a fun baby.
Here are some of his new tricks:
-He has almost mastered sitting up by himself and he thinks it is pretty cool.
-He has his own way of getting around, I wouldn't call it crawling yet but he's getting really close -- he has mastered some yoga poses such as "downward facing dog", "plank", and "cobra".
-I haven't found anything that he won't eat; so far he loves all veggies and fruits, I hope this lasts.
-He thinks our dog Max is pretty funny. Brett and I are tired of our dog Max.
-Knock on wood... he has been very healthy, not even a cold yet.
-Still not sleeping through the night. Every once and a while he will but never consistent. I can't wait until that day!! He is napping well though.
-He has a total of 6 teeth poking through already! The boy can grow teeth! He has also started grinding them...NOT a pleasant sound.
-His current nicknames around the house are: The buddy, Tubs, Tugs, Tatester, Tater tot, and Hemotape.
-We still don't know what color his eyes are going to be, we assume they are turning brown but they could be hazel.
-LOVES playing peek-a-boo.
-I think this is my favorite age!





7 comments:
Look at those precious rolls!! :) He is seriously just the cutest baby boy ever.
I totally agree: cutest baby boy ever. I can't get enough of him. 7 months already? Time flies. Love him.
He is so cute. Love his big eyes, no matter the color! I think we need to have you guys up for dinner, but maybe in a few weeks. My kids, unlike Tate, have had colds for the past 3 months. Hopefully, this "spring" weather will help...
I always feel that way - every stage they hit becomes my favorite. But I'm not sure about this crazy two-year-old stage. We're having tantrums on a daily basis. Great.
Those pics are darling! I love the coloring and he's seriously a cute baby! Nice work!
So sad they grow and change so quickly!
He is a little stud...can't wait to see him tomorrow! (and you too, of course!)
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! By then I expect Tate to have mastered the art of sitting up on his own. :) xo
Glad you're enjoying each age--
he is a little doll and your cute pictures of him are wonderful to behold!!!!
Post a Comment