Monday, March 29, 2010

Sleeping Quarters

Guess who made the bed??


BED A





BED B





If you guessed that Brett made Bed B you are correct.
If you don't already know Brett has a little case of OCD.  He loves everything to be straight, lined up , and clean. This is not  a bad thing because it keeps our bed straight, towels lined up, and floor mopped on a very regular basis. It is pretty funny at times.


8 comments:

Jenn said...

That is sooo funny. I just have one question for you? When do you find the time to blog? Keep it up, I love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Brett gets serious kudos for so masterfully making the bed, mopping the floor on a regular basis, etc. And your bed/bedding is darling, BTW.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Wow, at least you make your bed! I can't remember the last time Ryan and I made ours! It was fun to see you on Saturday

Amy said...

Thats great! I think it might be a Johnson thing, Trent is the same way! And I agree with Jamie, cute bed!

Jenny said...

Bed B would be mine... on those days I get around to making it.

Stephanie said...

I think you make the bed just fine! So yeah, our cruise was great but if you can I would do the 4 night instead of the 3, just a bit too short, especially with your longer travel time to get to Miami. You sure can go to Atlantis, you have about 7-8 hours to do what you want and for $149 you can get a day pass to Atlantis to use their waterpark and what not. Anyway, let me know if you have more questions!

Anonymous said...

Making a perfect bed must be a Johnson trait--you should see how fussy Papa is with his bed making!

Jess said...

Now they we've moved I feel like I never see you! Those blocks you made are awesome! How on earth did you do it?? Would you recommend doing it? Also, that blow out pic was funny. I have had many of those days. This is weird but I found liquid dish soap gets it out. I use Palmolive. Just a suggestion.