Thursday, April 8, 2010

Who has more fun...

The BLONDE or the BRUNETTE?? I guess I will find out because my hair is now brown! Yep, I did it. I didn't really want my hair quite this dark; I wanted it closer to my natural color but the stylist says it will "fade" into my natural color. We will see. Anyway, it is fun for a change.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I LOVE it! I don't think it looks too dark at all! You're a beauty!

Annie said...

Ooh. I love it too! Brings out your pretty blue eyes even more. Can't wait to see it in real life. Way to be brave! Have you ever been dark before???

Anonymous said...

I think Brett and Tate like it; does Max know you?

Amy said...

I really like it. A lot! And it really doesn't look dark at all! That is the color I wish my hair was. I think it is perfect!

Nikki said...

Very cool! I think it is a very good color for you!!

Jenny said...

Very cute!

Jenn said...

that is way cute. I have been wanting to go brown for a long time, but too scared. You look great.. maybe I'll have to copy you!

Lorien said...

I LOVE IT! No worries about it being too dark!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I think it looks beautiful! Makes me want to go back to my natural color!