Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Food for thought

I was thinking to myself the other day "Boy, I eat a lot of bananas."  I eat at least 1 banana every day.  Is that normal??  Anyway, so I made a list of the top 5 things I like to eat or eat a lot of (I didn't put things like cookies and candy because that is a given.)

#1 BANANAS: I have always been addicted to these things!! I guess it is a good thing to be addicted to.



#2 BEANS: I love any kind of bean, lima beans are one of my favorites, but I also enjoy black beans, refried, kidney, black eyed peas, and so on.  I can eat refried beans straight from the can.


#3 MILK:  I was talking to my aunt the other day and asked her how many gallons of milk she goes through per week, she said their family of 3 goes through about 1 gallon per MONTH!!  What??  This is what our fridge looked like the other day.  Just the 2 of us go through about 3 gallons per week. How many do you go through?? What is going to happen when I have teenagers?




#4 FROZEN BEAN & CHEESE BURRITOS:  I know this may be gross to some of you but I love these things. I don't eat them every day but I could possibly. For a few weeks when I was pregnant I wanted a frozen burrito every night before bed, yummy!



#5 GRANOLA BARS:  When I am too lazy to fix myself a good snack I eat granola bars (which is quite often).  Granola bars mix well with bananas for a quick breakfast.





I tag everyone in the blogging world....what are the top 5 things you eat often?? Am I abnormal??

3 comments:

Amy said...

If you like granola bars, you should try Special K's protein bar. It is a bar full of peanut butter goodness. I love it. As far as the rest of the stuff...I like milk. ;)

Jenny said...

I eat the same things every day from breakfast through the end of work. (Does that make me abnormal... or boring?) Other than that, my favorite munchie is crackers. (Current favorite: Ranch Wheat Thins, but White Cheddar Cheez-Its are climbing the charts.)

Anonymous said...

I began to do this tag, but then realized that I pretty much each anything and everything (at any time of the day) so I gave up. However, I think the one thing I DON'T eat are the burritos you have pictured. Sorry, but that looks so gross! And I'm dying that you guys go through so much milk! You guys could do a milk commercial.:)