So tonight for dinner I made a belated St.Paddy's dinner. BAD IDEA!!! I made corned beef (mine wasn't out of a can). I ate 2 bites, that was all I could handle.
What are the Irish people thinking??
Are they in a meat shortage and all they have left is corned beef? It was disgusting. The texture was enough to make my dog Max think twice about eating it. I think this tradition needs to end and we need to replace it with REAL meat like steak, or pork tenderloin, or even bologne would be better (maybe).

3 comments:
What's even scarier is that the corned beef in the picture came from Brazil. How Irish is that??
Haha. I'm just glad you didn't do yours out of the can. That image alone was enough to gag me. A for effort anyway. :)
I have never tried it and I don't think I will. Kuddos for you for trying to be all festive!
Love the blocks you made too!
Post a Comment