NOTE: I just did 3 blogs (I know it's amazing!) keep scrolling down to see all of them!
Tate had his 2 month check-up today. It is a blessing to have such a great and HEALTHY baby.
Here's how he measured up:
STATS:
Weight: 11 lbs 15 oz -- 75th percentile (the boy can eat!)
Height: 23 inches -- 70th percentile
Head: 14 3/4 inches -- 10th percentile


5 comments:
Seriously - three posts in one day?! Amazing. I'm dying to hear how your first big day back to work went. Hope the shots weren't too traumatizing for little Tater. xoxo
He just gets cuter. Sorry abou the shots. Those are no fun.
Love your Halloween post and cute little Max laying on Tate's legs!
Glad you have such a darling, healthy baby!!!
He is just the sweetest little thing ever. Those shots are so hard, I hate them! I cry every time, along with my girls!
Jessica--keep the photos comin'. As you know, I can' get enough of the nieces and nephew posts!
Post a Comment