Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tate's Blessing

My sweet baby was given the most beautiful blessing this last Sunday by his dad. These are the times in my life that I don't ever want to forget. I won't forget. Brett did such a good job. While at the blessing we were reminded by both our fathers how much we are loved. I was so touched by their words and testimonies of the gospel. Brett and I are so very blessed. This is happiness.




Clint and Sam

Brett's parents

Brian, Annie, Avie, & Eliza

My parents

Uncle Bill


I think Sam likes babies!?!

Cousin Taylor

Yummy food and my cousin Nicole

My sweet dad.

5 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love all the beautiful pictures, especially the one of you and Brett. The blessing day is such a sacred, special day. You should try to write down what you remember of what Brett said. I love looking back on what Ryan said!

Unknown said...

Well, sure I love babies. But my very own fabulously handsome nephew? Seriously.
I love these pictures by the way. Can you send me the ones you took with me & Clint in them?
See you guys Saturday! (right?) Looking forward to another partay.

Jess said...

It was a beautiful blessing. Great pics! I hope you love your new camera!

Anonymous said...

Baby blessings are my favorite days. They are so sweet and tender. And there is nothing better than hearing your husband bless your baby.

Those are sweet pictures. That one with Tate sleeping on your shoulder is priceless.

And I'm dying to eat one of those sweet rolls.

Mahe Clan said...

Ok Im so annoyed!! Gosh I missed another important date in your life!! This is no bueno!! Gosh Jess I hope you know I Love You! I hate that I haven't met your lil family yet!!! You have such a handsome son and hopefully soon we can get together!! I think of you daily since Im back in the neighborhood! So many memories we made here!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas! Send my love to your mom and dad ok.
Love you
Lani