Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

Just a warning: Most all the people in these pictures have red-eye because my husband took my editing software off the computer, so sorry!
HALLOWEEN 2009

I love this girl!! Because of Sam (my sister-in-law) we had a fun halloween with costumes!! This is a first in our marriage! Sam LOVES halloween as you can tell from the picture above. She sported her halloween costume to work and continued wearing it ALL day long. She would dress up every day if it were more "normal". Love ya Sam!!
The Karren boys.

My nieces Avie and Eliza.




Brett sporting his awesome 70s outfit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only one I recognized in that last picture was Tate.

Unknown said...

He he he! Is it that obvious? :) That was GREAT fun. And where have I been since you posted this??? Have I been slacking or what?? I got my very own shout out and I'm just barely reading it. Thanks girl. Love back atcha.