Tate started smiling last week which is so cute! I have been unsuccessful in getting a "great" smile on camera, this video was the best I have gotten so far. Can I just say that I hate my voice on camera?? I am a dork okay!
I love him and his big wide-open eyes. Such a lover. Can't wait to see him tonight.
Darling!!! I hate my voice on camera too! I always wish I could turn it off!
Thank you for posting a video! I eat these things up since I'm not around to see him in person. Loved it! xox Shell
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love him and his big wide-open eyes. Such a lover. Can't wait to see him tonight.
Darling!!! I hate my voice on camera too! I always wish I could turn it off!
Thank you for posting a video! I eat these things up since I'm not around to see him in person. Loved it! xox Shell
Post a Comment