I know some of you were wondering if we were still Ute fans because I hadn't posted anything about the Utes this year. We are. Because of Tate we haven't been able to go to ALL the games but we have been able to go to a couple. Actually we took Tate to his 1st Ute game on his 3 week old birthday; I know we are a little crazy but it went well.



4 comments:
So glad you're still die-hards! Your little man Tate is going to learn at an early age that you guys bleed red! How fun to all go to the game as a family.
It was fun to see you at the shower last week. You're darling!
Love that you guys took him to a game at 3 weeks. Perfect. Love the family pic all in red too!
Glad you're raising a red-Ute family!! Cute bunch of Karrens.
Cutest Ute Fan Family ever. Love Tate's wide eyes, love his smile. Love his cute outfits. Li'l T-man! (Also, love the shot w/ Ty smirking over your shoulder. Really made me laugh, for some reason.)
Post a Comment