Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Autumn Adventure

I know everyone is in shock that I am blogging more than once a month, motherhood has brought more time for blogging.
Brett and I decided to take Tate and Max up to Mueller Park this last weekend to enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING! I LOVE the fall -- it is my favorite season!




Here's me sporting my new glasses -- I can finally see!


Love that face!

Look at those colors!!!








Here's Brett trying to pick stickers off of Max. I love this picture.

Did I mention that I love fall???

4 comments:

kirsten said...

good job chick!! im enjoying your blogs... i stock you everyday!! lol. glad your enjoying your time off!! your glasses are cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love fall and your pictures and your blog and you three + plus Max.

Amy said...

So pretty! Love the pics. It seems you are adjusting to motherhood perfectly!

Lorien said...

Beautiful- wished I had been there to take some family pics for you in the colorful leaves! Maybe next year!