Wow! What an adjustment it has been becoming parents! I don't think I was quite prepared, but how do you really prepare? Somehow I have made it past the 1st 2 weeks which are now a blur because of the lack of sleep! Everyone kept telling me to get my sleep before the baby comes, I now understand why. How would I ever handle life with twins (Trent and Amy I have a new respect for you guys!!).
We are really enjoying our little guy. He is such a good little baby. He has his 2 week check up tomorrow so we will see how he measures up.

10 comments:
He is sooo handsome jess! Can't believe your a mamma now! Love ya and can you let me know when he will be blessed I would love to be there!
He's so precious. I'm dying to see him again. And, I'm anxious to hear how you're holding up these days as a full-time Mommy. I'll try to call you in the next day or two.
xo
Cute,cute baby--glad you're enjoying him and thanks for coming to show him off to us!!!
He is so stinking cute! I just love him! I know how hard the no sleep thing is. Just think, every week he gets older, the longer he will sleep.
He is so, so cute. No sleep is very hard to deal with and I don't envy it at all, but this too shall pass. I would really like to come see him sometime. I will give you a couple more weeks to maybe get a 'little' more sleep. I would love to bring some food too. I will email you soon!
He is so very handsome! Hope all is going well and you are hanging in there.
Love love him!!!!! Thanks for letting me have so much Baby Tate time this last weekend. :) I hope you know that I want to be your number 1 babysitter.
BTW...thanks for the encouragement to do children's books. You've got me on one, I'll tell ya. I'm thinking... Tate, Max, and something involving a flying backpacking tent...???? The idea keeps changing. But I'm on it.
JESSICA!! Congrats on your baby!!! He is so beautiful!!! Hope you are doing well!!
What a stud he is! I really enjoyed seeing him on Friday (and taking his pics- I will get them to you soon). I registered for the half yesterday so now I am committed! We will have to plan some running dates when it gets closer!
Jessica,
Your sneak preview is available on my blogs. I will get you a CD asap. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment