I am so lucky to have a best friend as a photographer!! Lori came to my house the other day and we had a ball trying to pose Tate for pictures. I think they turned out great!! If you want to see more go to her website http://photographybylorien.blogspot.com/.
Life is going really well. I am finally adjusting to the lack of sleep and being home all the time. It is very strange being home all the time but I really enjoy spending time with my little one.
I do miss my coworkers; they are my only social life!! (Love you guys!!!)
Tate is growing up already, he is now a hefty 9 lbs 5 oz!! He is a very good baby.
7 comments:
Jess! he is soooo cute!! and getting sooooo soooooooooo big! Im glad to see some new pictures! And yes we miss you too!! :)
Oh, these are so precious. I love him and his little chubbers.
Darling pictures of a darling baby. Keep them coming!!!
Jessica, he is beautiful! those pix are great. omigosh, am I dying to see him in a Halloween costume or what.
so glad to hear you're adjusting. I have to tell you, I admire you and think you've done a great job.
Such cute pictures. I love him.
You're welcome, more to come next week when I get the chance to edit them and mail them to you. We'll get together again at 2 months if you'd like (with a little halloween costume). Luv your guts!
How precious. She did a great job, course that's a pretty darling baby!
Post a Comment