Brett has been a very busy man this summer working on our backyard. We have hated our backyard from the day we moved in because it was a big rectangle with no trees or plants. With help from Brett's grandpa (Thanks Papa!!), Brett has transformed our yard! I think it is amazing. You wouldn't believe the number of hours Brett has spent in the yard this summer, I felt bad because I wasn't able to help much being pregnant.
AFTER
Southwest side view- BEFORE
DURING
BEFORE
Poor Brett working every day after work!!
Me trying to be helpful when about 37 wks pregnant. Brett pretty much moved this entire load of dirt into the backyard by himself.I am so grateful to be married to such a hard worker! I love our new backyard. Next year Brett will be tackling building a deck!?!



5 comments:
Wow, it looks so beautiful!! He did an amazing job!
I love the new look. Trees and bushes can definitely tranform a yard!
Wow, great yard! Super impressed here. I have a feeling that in coming months we're going to be similarly engaged...
Guess this means you're still waiting for little Tate to be ready? So anxious! Come on already, Tate!
P.S. just to let you know, our condo situation has been figured out for the time being... thanks for listening & being supportive even though you obviously have your own stresses right now...! :)
Hope to see you guys soon!!! And hope when we do there's a new little T-man!!! Woohoo!
You look so darling pregnant, which is good because I assume you still are:) The backyard looks great as well, are you two for hire? Can't wait to see the baby pics soon! Best wishes.
Beautiful yard...now where's the beautiful baby???
Post a Comment