Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still pregnant...

I am now over 37 weeks pregnant, things are going very well but I am getting very ready to be done. I shouldn't complain about being pregnant because I have had a very nice pregnancy, I haven't been sick, I sleep well, and have been able to work the entire time without calling in sick once! I am very blessed. The doctor said I was dilated 2cm when I was 35 weeks so he thinks I could come a bit early; yesterday I was 3cm and 90% effaced; I guess we will have to wait and see!! We are both very excited!
My best friend Lori is a photographer, so this last weekend she wanted to get some maternity picutres. I think they turned out cute- see below.



Hopefully, the next post will have a cute baby on it??

9 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

You're beautiful! I can't wait to see you tonight at your shower!

Annie said...

Oh my gosh. I so hope for your sake that this little guy comes soon. (I'm pretty excited to meet him myself.) Can't wait to see you tonight. Miss you guys! I'm thinking we should all get together this weekend. Are you guys around??

Unknown said...

those pictures are brilliant! so cute. so excited to meet the little T-Dog. see you tonight!

Sandi said...

This is Sandi, Beck's daughter-in-law. Congrats on the little man Tate!! He has a great name! :) Good luck with the delivery. Hope everything goes well! Have fun at the shower! Hope you like the gift! We are hoping to come up there this fall so maybe we'll get to see you guys!! Take care!

Amy said...

Such cute pictures!! I love them. I think I really love the first one! You have to make it to your shower next week though!!!

Jenn said...

Those pictures are darling! You look absolutely beautiful! Good luck the next couple weeks, days, or hours... whatever it takes!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Jealous that you didn't have ONE sick day! I would have a million babies if I didn't get sick. When I think of having another one, all I can think of is months of sickness. Yuck!

Can't wait 'til Wednesday. Can you hold out that long? Yikes!

Jess said...

You are so cute pregnant!! I'm excited for you both!

Camille said...

Hi Jess, this is Camille Cardon. I saw your comment on Lori's blog and I had to come over and tell you how cute you are! You look great!! I love how your pictures turned out...with that cute pregnant belly and Lori's amazing skills, they have to turn out perfect! I hope everything goes great with the rest of your pregnancy and with the new baby!