
Brett & I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last weekend. We spent most the day up at Park City shopping, eating, etc. It was a great day! This year was a little bittersweet for me because though I am so excited to have our baby, a part of me is sad that the "newly wed" days will be over. I will miss doing EVERYTHING with just him. I guess that is probably a normal feeling??
I feel so lucky to have married my best friend and the nicest guy I know!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope to see you guys this weekend at the race!
Happy anniversary. Congrats on two years and a baby. It does change life from here on out...but it's a positive adjustment. Best of luck!
Happy Anniversary guys. You make a wonderful couple. I know it definately changes things to have a baby, but it will be so wonderful and you will have a hard time remembering your old life together. So glad you found each other. :)
I can't believe I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary when we talked this week. Dumb! I love that you two are together and I know that this little one will only make your sweet bond even sweeter. We'll babysit when you need those date nights.
xoxo
Post a Comment