Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mueller Park

Yesterday Brett and I decided to go for a hike up Mueller Park in Bountiful, it was a great day for hiking. Brett didn't have much energy because he ran 12 miles earlier that morning (I would have been asleep after running that much!). This was the first time we could take Max up on a hike; he had a fun time.






On the way down from the hike Max decided he was too hot and could no longer move, so Brett and I got to carry him part of the way down. He looks dead! (Don't worry we did give him water!)


This picture was taken probably 15 minutes later and Max looks almost exactly the same. He did regain some energy after a bit and was able to walk down the rest of the hike.

This picture is for those of you who enjoy seeing me 17 lbs heavier-- yep I said 17!! It is a little scary having NO control over your weight!
I am 26 weeks pregnant and feeling great. Brett and I just bought our crib last week and are starting to get the nursery ready. We are very excited for our new addition...99 more days!!


6 comments:

Jacob said...

Brett - that reminds me of our hike up Mt. Olympus when you and Trent had to carry Ody down the mountain.

Looks like fun. I am jealous of the mountains!

Mahe Clan said...

AAWW You look so cute pregnant!! Can't wait for his arrival

Jenn said...

You can't even tell you're pregnant in the first two pitures. and... 17 lbs in 23 weeks is nothing! You're doing great!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That looks beautiful! You are an amazing woman, hiking when you're pregnant. And you look beautiful. 17 pounds is nothing! :) I gained 50 with Maren. Ugg.

Amy said...

I love the Mueller Park trail! And you really can't even tell you are prego in the first pictures! I am envious of you tiny pregnant belly!

And I love that you had to carry Max. Like Jake, I remember when they carried Ody down. Brett was nice to do it!

One more thing. You guys are going up to Bear Lake right? Is everyone running the half (except for you Jess). Hopefully we will see you there!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I've said it before, but you get the gold medal for being pregnant AND hiking. Wow. I don't do either of those well - let alone at the same time.

You're TINY!