And I can't wait to have a nephew! xoxo
Don't forget tools, dirt and stinky farts! Little boys are the best!
I know I have already said my congrats, but CONGRATULATIONS again! We are really excited for you guys. And the first Karren grandson!?!? YAY!!
Yay Im so excited for you!! Love ya Jess!
Avie is so excited about a baby boy. We all know how much she loves the boys. We can't wait!
yay! I already said congrats, but... so fun! can't wait to see how much fun all the brothers/uncles will have with a new little boy to toss around!
Congrats! It's about time the Karen's got a grandson!
I can't wait to meet your cute little guy! We will have to plan the Karren family baby shower!
Yea, you'll love it, boys are so fun!
Do you know, I think the prices for the Bear Lake races went up this year. even w/ the $5 discount. boo. has Brett registered yet? Clint & I are slacking. maybe next year we could all do the Wasatch Back or something...? could be fun:)
CONGRATULATIONS! Bill and I had no idea you were pregnant. We are so happy for you both!
CONGRATS! That is so exciting. It was fun seeing you in the temple this weekend.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
And I can't wait to have a nephew! xoxo
Don't forget tools, dirt and stinky farts! Little boys are the best!
I know I have already said my congrats, but CONGRATULATIONS again! We are really excited for you guys. And the first Karren grandson!?!? YAY!!
Yay Im so excited for you!! Love ya Jess!
Avie is so excited about a baby boy. We all know how much she loves the boys. We can't wait!
yay! I already said congrats, but... so fun! can't wait to see how much fun all the brothers/uncles will have with a new little boy to toss around!
Congrats! It's about time the Karen's got a grandson!
I can't wait to meet your cute little guy! We will have to plan the Karren family baby shower!
Yea, you'll love it, boys are so fun!
Do you know, I think the prices for the Bear Lake races went up this year. even w/ the $5 discount. boo. has Brett registered yet? Clint & I are slacking. maybe next year we could all do the Wasatch Back or something...? could be fun:)
CONGRATULATIONS! Bill and I had no idea you were pregnant. We are so happy for you both!
CONGRATS! That is so exciting. It was fun seeing you in the temple this weekend.
Post a Comment