Monday, March 9, 2009

My life...

So I decided I would blog more often if I had something to blog about! I seriously can't think of anything, is that sad?? Here's my life in a nutshell as of the past couple weeks:

-Wake up 6:15AM, hit snooze 2x then finally crawl out of bed around 6:45.

-Get ready for the day.

-Leave for work 7:30

-See patients from 8-4:30pm (5 days a week).

-5pm get home from work

-Take a nap

-Make dinner

-Watch american idol

-?gym

Now doesn't that sound fun?? Maybe I should take my camera to work --THAT would be funny- I do take care of some of the cutest and weirdest guys around; they keep me entertained.
I cannot wait for SPRING!! I wish it were coming sooner so I could go outside and get some Vitamin D- THAT would increase my blog postings!!!

Anyway, for an update on the blog below about Lori and Logan. They ended up adopting a beautiful baby girl a couple weeks after my post! Congrats Lori!!!


I think I need to go on a WARM vacation. This is Brett & I on our honeymoon in Mexico. Ya, that's what I need!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I need a warm vacation too! I keep trying to talk Brent in to Hawaii, but he wants to watch our savings account grow... lame hu? So how are you anyway?? Email me and let me know how things are going. I'm sorry we missed you last night. But believe me, you wouldn't have wanted Julien around. He is such a bear. Steroids and teething at the same time suck! love you!

Jess said...

It was great seeing you for just a minute the other night. We still need to have a girls night out! Hey, congrats again!!!

Amy said...

You always have the cutest swimsuit in your pics! Congrats to your friends! THat is so great. And I am sure you have some funny stories from taking care of patients!

Are you getting ready for the Bear Lake 10K??? I may start training in the next few weeks. Key word-may.

Lindseylou said...

Cute pic and your daily routine sounds exciting as well...especially the nap part. Hope all is well.

Shelly Karren said...

I think you should totally take a camera to work. But that may violate some privacy laws. I'll look forward to chatting soon!
love you both, Shelly

Unknown said...

Girl, I am with you. working 40+ hours a week just doesn't seem to give you a lot to write about. If anyone understands, it's me. I've calculated that I spend over a 1/3 of my life working, commuting, & wishing I was somewhere else. Pretty awesome, huh? Just wanted to let you know I UNDERSTAND. We should plan more vacations. We need to talk more about Bear Lake on Sunday. Like you said, some sun-produced Vitamin D would definitely help to scatter the gloom.